Contests & Awards
DrivingSales thrives on innovation. Throughout each year, we see many forward-thinking people and big ideas and we want to give the appropriate recognition to all those brilliant and hardworking dealers and vendors. We also want to share this wealth of innovation with our DSES attendees. That’s why we have created two contests or competitions that are held during the annual Executive Summit. One uncovers the Most Innovative Dealer Strategy of the year, and the other uncovers the Most Innovative Dealership Solution (created by a vendor) of the year.
The Innovation Cup Contest
The DrivingSales Innovation Cup contest is held during general session at the DrivingSales Executive Summit. Automotive vendors are invited onstage to present their solution/product and compete head-to-head. A panel of dealers assesses each solution and then determines the winner of the Innovation Cup Award for “The Most Innovative Solution of the Year.”
Congratulations to the 2013 Innovation Cup finalists! We had a ton of really great solutions submitted, and these five were determined by our dealer panel to be the standouts. They will compete live on stage on October 14th during the 2013 DrivingSales Executive Summit. Don’t miss the action – get registered today!
- CarWoo! Connect by CarWoo
- Enterprise Dashboard Reporting by DealerSocket
- Live Video App with Sales Overlay System by Flick Fusion
- SmartAdvertising by PureCars
- SmartPrice™ by RedBumper
Discover more details about how to compete for the cup or review past competitors and winners (including who currently holds the traveling grand prize cup) by visiting the Innovation Cup website: www.drivingsalesinnovationcup.com.
The Best Idea Contest
- “Picture Perfect Reputation Management” – Megan Barto, Marketing Director, Ciocca Honda
- “True Internet ROI” – Mark Brady, CTO/CMO, Fisher Honda-Kia
- “Sell My Car” – Zack Freed, E Commerce Director, McCombs Automotive Team
- “Appointment Boarding Pass” – Robert Karbaum, E-Commerce Manager, Weins Canada Inc. / Don Valley North Lexus
- “How to Visualize Big Data in the Dealership” – Jason Stum, Digital Marketing Manager, LaFontaine Automotive Group
The DrivingSales Best Idea Contest is also held during general session at the DrivingSales Executive Summit. Automotive dealers are invited onstage to present their strategy and compete head-to-head with other dealers. A panel of dealer judges reviews each strategy with each competitor, then determines the winner of the DrivingSales Best Idea of the year Award. The Best Idea Awards are given to the winner and runners up in the contest. Prizes totaling $10,000 are awarded to the participants and winners of this event!